Ru Johnson is a writer, creative consultant and nail polish enthusiast living in Denver, Colorado. When she isn't admiring her manicure, Johnson runs Roux Black, a creative idea firm and produces highly attended events. Her writing has appeared in Westword Newspaper and 303 Magazine. Follow her on Twitter for conversations about coffee and music.
- Twitter: @theperfectRu
Song Of The Day
Get Mixtape Newsletters
- Don Henley on his new solo album, fame, the state of country music and Colorado
- Music news and analysis from The Denver Post
- Ex-Ticketfly CTO explains Pandora's big buy
- Joe Jackson charms the Paramount with classics, covers (review)
- UPDATE: Gary Lee's Motor Club owner has died, according to GoFundMe page
- Watch: Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats play "S.O.B." on the "Tonight Show"
- Edward Sharpe's Alex Ebert on Jade Castrinos' departure, the next album
- Lennon assassin Mark David Chapman says he did it to get attention
- First-ever Halloween on the Rocks brings Mac Miller, Action Bronson to Red Rocks
- Prince-approved Hiatus Kaiyote talk future-soul, musical language