Ru Johnson is a writer, creative consultant and nail polish enthusiast living in Denver, Colorado. When she isn't admiring her manicure, Johnson runs Roux Black, a creative idea firm and produces highly attended events. Her writing has appeared in Westword Newspaper and 303 Magazine. Follow her on Twitter for conversations about coffee and music.
- Twitter: @theperfectRu
Song Of The Day
Get Mixtape Newsletters
- Coors Field hosts Zac Brown Band, its first of (possibly) many major concerts
- Brian Wilson on weed legalization, what he thinks of his “Love & Mercy” biopic
- Listen: Prince shares the pulverizing new song "HARDROCKLOVER"
- Tyga, "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty" review
- Watch this weird, wonderful Stephen Colbert interview with Eminem on a public-access show
- Music news and analysis from The Denver Post
- Ed Sheeran at Red Rocks Amphitheatre (photos, review of day two)
- Ed Sheeran at Red Rocks Amphitheatre (photos, review)
- Rihanna, can we talk about this "B**** Better Have My Money" video?
- Prince removes his music from streaming services