Ru Johnson is a writer, creative consultant and nail polish enthusiast living in Denver, Colorado. When she isn't admiring her manicure, Johnson runs Roux Black, a creative idea firm and produces highly attended events. Her writing has appeared in Westword Newspaper and 303 Magazine. Follow her on Twitter for conversations about coffee and music.
- Twitter: @theperfectRu
Song Of The Day
Get Mixtape Newsletters
- Bluebird District Music Festival announces initial 2015 lineup
- Twin Shadow's tour bus crashes on I-70 in multi-vehicle accident, "multiple victims"
- Music news and analysis from The Denver Post
- 4/20 Denver: Snoop Dogg, A$AP Rocky, 2 Chainz to headline concert at Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre
- Incubus, Deftones announce tour with Red Rocks show
- 4/20 Denver: Rick Ross to headline free show at Civic Center rally
- Video premiere: Snake Rattle Rattle Snake, "The Breath and the Glow"
- Can Snoop Dogg, Method Man, Redman stop coming to Colorado on 4/20?
- Summer Jam 2015: Childish Gambino, Action Bronson, Tech N9NE to headline
- Best Denver-area shows this week: The Replacements, Lord Huron and more