Ru Johnson is a writer, creative consultant and nail polish enthusiast living in Denver, Colorado. When she isn't admiring her manicure, Johnson runs Roux Black, a creative idea firm and produces highly attended events. Her writing has appeared in Westword Newspaper and 303 Magazine. Follow her on Twitter for conversations about coffee and music.
- Twitter: @theperfectRu
Steal This Track
- John Mayer shines with Dead & Company at the 1stBank Center (night one)
- John Mayer and Dead & Co. take weed detour in Colorado
- Music news and analysis from The Denver Post
- The best songs of 2015
- The Eagles of Death Metal open up about Paris attack in new interview
- Review: Adele finds maturity beyond her years on "25"
- Puscifer makes way for masked luchadores at the Bellco Theatre
- Erykah Badu talks new mixtape, "brilliant genius" Drake
- Parquet Courts take a vow of silence on "Monastic Living"
- Mark Knopfler's fine Red Rocks performance baffles crowd (photos, review)