Ru Johnson is a writer, creative consultant and nail polish enthusiast living in Denver, Colorado. When she isn't admiring her manicure, Johnson runs Roux Black, a creative idea firm and produces highly attended events. Her writing has appeared in Westword Newspaper and 303 Magazine. Follow her on Twitter for conversations about coffee and music.
- Twitter: @theperfectRu
Steal This Track
- The Lumineers are back
- The Lumineers announce new album, Red Rocks show
- Music news and analysis from The Denver Post
- Here's what the Broncos will be listening to at Super Bowl 50
- UPDATED: How to cancel your Tidal subscription, and why you should
- Drama free, Queensryche battle back to form at Summit Music Hall
- Bryson Tiller keeps coy at sold-out Ogden Theatre debut
- Who stole Puddle of Mudd frontman Wes Scantlin's house?
- Children's Hospital Colorado's Broncos-themed "Let It Go" is crazy adorable
- Chris Martin defends Left Shark's dance skills at Super Bowl