Ru Johnson is a writer, creative consultant and nail polish enthusiast living in Denver, Colorado. When she isn't admiring her manicure, Johnson runs Roux Black, a creative idea firm and produces highly attended events. Her writing has appeared in Westword Newspaper and 303 Magazine. Follow her on Twitter for conversations about coffee and music.
- Twitter: @theperfectRu
Song Of The Day
Get Mixtape Newsletters
- Denver Water takes on Jay Z: “Stick to your own business, man"
- Music news and analysis from The Denver Post
- UPDATED: How to cancel your Tidal subscription, and why you should
- Bluebird District Music Festival shares full 2015 lineup, venue changes
- Deer Tick plays a surprise Hi-Dive set for Denver author's book release
- Record Store Day expands to a weekly event, Vinyl Tuesday
- Claims that B.B. King was poisoned are ridiculous, lawyer says
- Speedy Ortiz might inspire you to quit your job or end a relationship
- Best Colorado summer 2015 concerts: 15 shows you have to see this season
- Colorado summer 2015 concerts: Here's your guide to live music this season