Ricardo Baca is the editor of The Denver Post's marijuana news and culture site The Cannabist, as well as the founder and former executive editor of Reverb and an award-winning critic and journalist. In his time as executive director, he expanded The UMS into the largest indie music festival in the Rocky Mountain region. He’s loved rock ‘n’ roll (and gangsta rap) since the ’80s; He’s written about music since a mid-’90s swing through his high school journalism program.
- Twitter: @bruvs
Song Of The Day
Get Mixtape Newsletters
- Music news and analysis from The Denver Post
- Don Henley on his new solo album, fame, the state of country music and Colorado
- Jimi Hendrix's family suing shop owner for guitar they claim was stolen by Earth, Wind, and Fire member
- The Gorillaz to reunite next year
- Edward Sharpe's Alex Ebert on Jade Castrinos' departure, the next album
- Deerhunter deal antidepressant pop on "Fading Frontier" (review)
- The Roots' Oct. 18 show rescheduled for November
- Josh Ritter and the Boulder Philharmonic make a "once-in-a-lifetime pairing"
- Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, the Weeknd lead American Music Awards nominations
- Condé Nast buys Pitchfork Media