Ricardo Baca is the editor of The Denver Post's marijuana news and culture site The Cannabist, as well as the founder and former executive editor of Reverb and an award-winning critic and journalist. In his time as executive director, he expanded The UMS into the largest indie music festival in the Rocky Mountain region. He’s loved rock ‘n’ roll (and gangsta rap) since the ’80s; He’s written about music since a mid-’90s swing through his high school journalism program.
- Twitter: @bruvs
Steal This Track
- John Mayer shines with Dead & Company at the 1stBank Center (night one)
- John Mayer and Dead & Co. take weed detour in Colorado
- Dead & Company lives up to legacy at 1stBank Center (night two)
- Music news and analysis from The Denver Post
- The best songs of 2015
- Puscifer makes way for masked luchadores at the Bellco Theatre
- Parquet Courts take a vow of silence on "Monastic Living"
- Listen: 15 songs you didn't know Ryan Tedder wrote, from Adele to Wiz Khalifa
- Erykah Badu talks new mixtape, "brilliant genius" Drake
- Review: Adele finds maturity beyond her years on "25"