Ricardo Baca is the editor of The Denver Post's marijuana news and culture site The Cannabist, as well as the founder and former executive editor of Reverb and an award-winning critic and journalist. In his time as executive director, he expanded The UMS into the largest indie music festival in the Rocky Mountain region. He’s loved rock ‘n’ roll (and gangsta rap) since the ’80s; He’s written about music since a mid-’90s swing through his high school journalism program.
- Twitter: @bruvs
Song Of The Day
Get Mixtape Newsletters
- Bluebird District Music Festival announces initial 2015 lineup
- Music news and analysis from The Denver Post
- Twin Shadow's tour bus crashes on I-70 in multi-vehicle accident, "multiple victims"
- 4/20 Denver: Snoop Dogg, A$AP Rocky, 2 Chainz to headline concert at Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre
- 4/20 Denver: Rick Ross to headline free show at Civic Center rally
- Incubus, Deftones announce tour with Red Rocks show
- Video premiere: Snake Rattle Rattle Snake, "The Breath and the Glow"
- Can Snoop Dogg, Method Man, Redman stop coming to Colorado on 4/20?
- Summer Jam 2015: Childish Gambino, Action Bronson, Tech N9NE to headline
- A booming Record Store Day multiplies pains of the growing vinyl industry