Ricardo Baca is the editor of The Denver Post's marijuana news and culture site The Cannabist, as well as the founder and former executive editor of Reverb and an award-winning critic and journalist. In his time as executive director, he expanded The UMS into the largest indie music festival in the Rocky Mountain region. He’s loved rock ‘n’ roll (and gangsta rap) since the ’80s; He’s written about music since a mid-’90s swing through his high school journalism program.
- Twitter: @bruvs
Steal This Track
- AC/DC duck walks down memory lane at the Pepsi Center
- Rick Ross announces Broncos-hosted concert for Tuesday
- Music news and analysis from The Denver Post
- Watch: Nathaniel Rateliff performs on Fallon, Austin City Limits
- 3OH!3, Big Head Todd to play Broncos parade
- The 10 best indie-rock love songs for Valentine's Day
- UPDATED: How to cancel your Tidal subscription, and why you should
- Future evolves further on lean-drenched "Evol"
- Godspeed You! Black Emperor reward a patient Ogden Theatre
- Wild Nothing set for April Red Bull Sound Select show