Ricardo Baca is the editor of The Denver Post's marijuana news and culture site The Cannabist, as well as the founder and former executive editor of Reverb and an award-winning critic and journalist. In his time as executive director, he expanded The UMS into the largest indie music festival in the Rocky Mountain region. He’s loved rock ‘n’ roll (and gangsta rap) since the ’80s; He’s written about music since a mid-’90s swing through his high school journalism program.
- Twitter: @bruvs
Song Of The Day
Get Mixtape Newsletters
- Music news and analysis from The Denver Post
- Did Riff Raff deliver my pizza last night?
- Hozier stands tall among the monoliths at Red Rocks (photos, review)
- Map Game: Can you place Red Rocks on a map of Colorado's Front Range?
- Lil Bub went to Red Rocks Amphitheatre ... awwww
- Lollapalooza 2015 photos: Storms, music, arrests and more in Chicago
- Edward Sharpe's Alex Ebert on Jade Castrinos' departure, the next album
- UPDATED: How to cancel your Tidal subscription, and why you should
- Best shows at UMS 2015: The Blue Rider, Panther Martin, Natalie Tate and more
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats to appear on Jimmy Fallon