Michael McGrath is a freelance photographer and regular Reverb contributor. His work has recently been featured in Yoko Ono's book "Infinite Universe at Dawn," in The New York Times, as well as on lots of record covers. His live music prints are available at Denver’s Twist and Shout Records, Arvada's Black and Read and Poster Scene in Boulder. For more of Michael's work in music, event photography and portraiture, please check out mcgphotos.com.
Steal This Track
- Here's what the Broncos will be listening to at Super Bowl 50
- Music news and analysis from The Denver Post
- UPDATED: How to cancel your Tidal subscription, and why you should
- Watch the top 5 Super Bowl Halftime shows: Prince, Bruce Springsteen and more
- T.I. announces Broncos after party show this weekend
- The Lumineers announce new album, Red Rocks show
- Channelling Stevie Nicks, Grace Potter goes it alone at the Boulder Theater
- The 10 best indie-rock love songs for Valentine's Day
- Who stole Puddle of Mudd frontman Wes Scantlin's house?
- Super Bowl 50: The ecstasy and the agony of halftime shows