Michael McGrath is a freelance photographer and regular Reverb contributor. His work has recently been featured in Yoko Ono's book "Infinite Universe at Dawn," in The New York Times, as well as on lots of record covers. His live music prints are available at Denver’s Twist and Shout Records, Arvada's Black and Read and Poster Scene in Boulder. For more of Michael's work in music, event photography and portraiture, please check out mcgphotos.com.
Song Of The Day
Get Mixtape Newsletters
- Zac Brown Band plays the first major concert at Coors Field (photos)
- Music news and analysis from The Denver Post
- Brian Wilson on weed legalization, what he thinks of his “Love & Mercy” biopic
- Channel 93.3's Big Gig 2015 lineup: AWOLNATION, Nate Ruess and more
- Coors Field hosts Zac Brown Band, its first of (possibly) many major concerts
- UPDATED: How to cancel your Tidal subscription, and why you should
- Amos Lee, David Gray at Red Rocks Amphitheatre (photos)
- Edward Sharpe's Alex Ebert on Jade Castrinos' departure, the next album
- Listen: Prince shares the pulverizing new song "HARDROCKLOVER"
- Tyga, "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty" review