John Wenzel is an A&E reporter and critic for The Denver Post who writes regularly about music, comedy, film, books, video games and other popular culture. Over the year he has also contributed to Rolling Stone, Esquire, The Guardian, Vice and Splitsider, among others. His feelings for Guided by Voices and Peter Jackson’s Middle-earth are wholly unnatural and know no bounds.
- Twitter: @johnwenzel
Steal This Track
- The Lumineers are back
- The Lumineers announce new album, Red Rocks show
- Who stole Puddle of Mudd frontman Wes Scantlin's house?
- Music news and analysis from The Denver Post
- Drama free, Queensryche battle back to form at Summit Music Hall
- Kanye West announces Colorado listening parties for new album
- Earth, Wind & Fire founder Maurice White has died
- Bryson Tiller keeps coy at sold-out Ogden Theatre debut
- Chris Martin defends Left Shark's dance skills at Super Bowl
- UPDATED: How to cancel your Tidal subscription, and why you should