John Wenzel is an A&E reporter and critic for The Denver Post who writes regularly about music, comedy, film, books, video games and other popular culture. Over the year he has also contributed to Rolling Stone, Esquire, The Guardian, Vice and Splitsider, among others. His feelings for Guided by Voices and Peter Jackson’s Middle-earth are wholly unnatural and know no bounds.
- Twitter: @johnwenzel
Steal This Track
- Here's what the Broncos will be listening to at Super Bowl 50
- Music news and analysis from The Denver Post
- UPDATED: How to cancel your Tidal subscription, and why you should
- The Lumineers announce new album, Red Rocks show
- Channelling Stevie Nicks, Grace Potter goes it alone at the Boulder Theater
- Broncos LB Von Miller listens to...Nirvana?
- Bryson Tiller keeps coy at sold-out Ogden Theatre debut
- Watch: Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats play "S.O.B." on the "Tonight Show"
- Watch the top 5 Super Bowl Halftime shows: Prince, Bruce Springsteen and more
- The 10 best indie-rock love songs for Valentine's Day