By Francie Swidler
The conversation continued for Day Three of #UMS2013. Having trouble remembering your day yesterday? Some of these tweets might help piece it back together.
Don’t forget to tag #UMS2013 today.
Top 10 #UMS2013 Tweets for Saturday – Day Three
1) @openairjessi: Did I mention that @NRateliff & the Night Sweats changed my life yesterday? Some folks just have it, and they’ve got it. #UMS2013
— Jessi Whitten (@OpenAirJessi) July 21, 2013
2) @krause_tobias: Is it just me…or is the #UMS2013 the best thing to happen to Denver, every summer??? #UMS2013
— Tobias Krause (@krause_tobias) July 21, 2013
3) @sunbloodstories: We are drunk and naked in someone’s yard. Thanks @TheUMS #UMS2013
— Sun Blood Stories (@SunBloodStories) July 21, 2013
4) @theleahkitten: Next year I will train for @TheUMS the way others train for triathlons. Because really they’re the same. #UMS2013
— Leah Charney (@theleahkitten) July 21, 2013
5) @bugfrog: Yes I am making 1am pancakes. So what. #UMS2013
Yes I am making 1am pancakes. So what. #UMS2013
— Bryan Bugfrog (@bugfrog) July 21, 2013
6) @TheBigKlowsoski: Denver sees your food truck and raises you a rock your ass truck. #UMS2013 pic.twitter.com/SEugiUy4se
— Allen Klosowski (@TheBigKlosowski) July 21, 2013
7) @michaelstjames: Does anyone recommend a detergent to wash 3kings out? For a friend- #UMS2013
Does anyone recommend a detergent to wash 3kings out? For a friend- #UMS2013
— Michael St James (@michaelstjames) July 21, 2013
8) @onnabugiesha: Bros in flip-flops dancing to The Cults. #TheyAreEverywhere #UMS2013
— Laura Keeney (@onnabugeisha) July 21, 2013
9) @musicapologist: Never heard a heavy/death/speed/etc metal mic check before tonight. No offense, but it was hilarious. #ums2013
Never heard a heavy/death/speed/etc metal mic check before tonight. No offense, but it was hilarious. #ums2013
— Travis Branam (@musicapologist) July 21, 2013
10) @jdpunch: Underground Music Showcase near my house off Broadway = Hipster Disneyland. Never seen more mustaches in my life. #UMS2013 #Denver
— John David Punch (@jdpunch) July 21, 2013
Francie Swidler is The Denver Post City Desk Editorial Assistant, a Mile High Fashion blogger and new contributor to Reverb.
Evan Semón is a Denver freelance writer and photographer and regular contributor to Reverb. See more of his work.