Anti-Valentineâ€™s Day playlist: The 25 best songs for bitterness, anger and hating loveBy Matt Miller | February 14th, 2013 | No Comments »
You donâ€™t have to be single toÂ hate Valentineâ€™s Day. Thereâ€™s plenty of people out there who hate the day because of the commercialism or because they forgot to get their boyfriend/girlfriend a gift. Or maybe youâ€™re just too hip for the day that greeting cards created. If thatâ€™s the case, hereâ€™sÂ an Anti-Valentineâ€™s Day playlist. And if you are sad, single and bitter, these songs will also help you wallow in your own self pity, or even cheer you up.
You can listen to the whole thing here on Spotify.
25) â€śLove Will Tear Us Apartâ€ť â€” JoyÂ Division
24) â€śIrreplaceableâ€ť â€” Beyonce
23) â€śSomebody Kill Meâ€ť â€” Adam Sandler
22) “The Rat” â€” The Walkmen
21) â€śHow Come U Donâ€™t Call Me Anymoreâ€ťÂ â€” Prince
« NEXT: Night Beds at the Hi-Dive, 02/13/13 (photos, review)